We embrace our responsibilities to patients today by access to our medicines, and to patients tomorrow by ensuring that we can invest in future medical innovations that will help treat debilitating diseases.
Celgene Patient Support® — US
This US-based program helps patients access the Celgene Hematology or Oncology medication their physicians have prescribed. Celgene Patient Support Specialists come from varied backgrounds, having worked as nurses, pharmacists, and social workers and in other healthcare roles supporting patients. As Celgene employees, each Specialist belongs to a team of professionals committed to the single mission of helping patients access their prescribed medications.
Celgene Patient Support provides:
- A Celgene Patient Support Specialist assigned to the patient to provide personal and direct support from a single source
- Information about financial resources that may be available
- Celgene Commercial Co-pay Program for eligible patients with commercial insurance
- Information on independent third-party organizations that may provide financial assistance to patients who meet the organizations’ eligibility criteria
- Celgene Patient Assistance Program for eligible patients who are uninsured or underinsured
- Assistance with understanding the insurance approval process for Celgene medications.
SupportPlus™ is an exclusive program for people taking Otezla® (apremilast), as well as those looking for more information on treatment. It’s designed to support you every step of the way. It offers support throughout your journey, including information on receiving your Otezla prescription, how to save on treatment, and more.
Learn more about how we ensure patients have access to the 231 clinical trials1 being sponsored by Celgene, evaluating our novel therapies. You can also find out more about clinical trials by visiting ClinicalTrials.gov.
1 As of June 2017