Celgene is committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide and welcomes all potential suppliers who can fulfill the requirements of our organization on a competitive basis, by adding value to our products and services.
Innovation is a key feature to Celgene success. We expect our suppliers to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions while operating with high ethical standards and integrity. Becoming a Celgene supplier implies that you adhere to fair business practices.
Celgene Procurement follows a Strategic Sourcing process to identify the best suppliers and works with internal teams to ensure we get the best value from our suppliers in terms of quality and cost, service and delivery.
As a part of the Celgene Strategic Sourcing process we look forward to employing best in practice tools and methodologies. E-sourcing is our preferred way of doing business with our suppliers.
What does this mean to our suppliers?
- Ease of project management
- Speeds up the process by shrinking sourcing cycles
- Maintains transparency in our process
- Helps us have a consistent global process
- Helps us evaluate all relevant business criteria’s and not just cost
Celgene Ethics Philosophy is rooted in its Core Values & Behaviors. We expect our employees and suppliers to follow the Celgene Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. Our decisions will be influenced by business decisions and not by personal favors or opinions.
Celgene Corporation is subject to and is governed by US and international Anti-Kickback laws.
Celgene Corporation is committed to conducting business in a safe, sound and green environment. We expect our suppliers to follow suite and minimize the environmental impact from its business operations. Our suppliers need to promote environmentally responsible and sustainable business practices while integrating green initiatives in their day to day operations.
Suppliers included in the SBA program:
- i. Small Businesses
- ii. Minority Owned Businesses (Small/Large)
- iii. Woman Owned Businesses (Small/Large)
- iv. Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- v. HUB Zone Businesses
- vi. Veteran Owned Businesses (Small/Large)
- vii. Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses (Small/Large)
- Completing the Supplier Information Questionnaire indicates your willingness to do business with Celgene. It does not translate into a “Preferred Supplier” status nor does it indicate pre-qualification or approval for future projects.
Celgene, until a few years ago, was a small business that embarked on a challenging journey to success. Our growth would not have been possible without the support of all the small and diverse businesses that supported us during those formative years.
At Celgene, we recognize the value and importance of a diverse supplier base that is enshrined in our commitment to the communities we serve, as well as, our Core Values. Supplier Diversity is one of the best ways to “walk the talk” when it comes to showing we’re a company that practices its Values. We do and will support corporations regardless of their background or size. It is our commitment to facilitate and encourage the growth of small and diverse suppliers as Celgene grows as an organization.