Welcome to the new integrated grant and outcomes database. The Micron system (ccmeasure.com) will no longer be available after May 27. Following that date, outcomes data (including budget reconciliations) will be entered into the new grants and outcomes database.
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide.
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our mission as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune-inflammatory conditions.
Consistent with this mission, Celgene will consider funding educational grants that support independent accredited and non-accredited medical education for healthcare professionals.
Educational Grants are awarded in support of high quality, independent educational programs and materials, which demonstrate the potential to improve patient care and health outcomes. Each educational grant awarded must adhere to and be compliant with:
- FDA Final Guidance on Industry-Supported Scientific and Educational Activities
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) Guidelines
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards for Commercial Support
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals
- American Medical Association (AMA) Ethical Guidelines for Gifts to Physicians from Industry
- Other relevant guidelines and regulations
If you would like to submit a request for patient and professional advocacy sponsorships and donations, please click on the following link for more information and a FAQ document.
NOTE: This page was last updated on June 7, 2017. Prior to logging into the system, please review all requirements and guidelines.