Celgene’s Social Media Community Guidelines – June 2016
We welcome your comments and questions and aim to actively engage with you on our Social Media channels. We will do our best to respond to your questions, however we may not be able to do so immediately and some of our responses may be limited in nature. There may also be some other questions or comments directly related to financial matters, ongoing legal matters, regulatory issues or certain other elements of our business that we cannot address.
Please keep in mind that this community is not intended as a forum for the discussion of prescription medications or any treatments, and any comments mentioning a medicine will be removed from the page. It is important to also note that Celgene cannot provide medical advice in this forum. It is important that you discuss any question you have regarding your condition or treatment with your health care team. Questions relating to Celgene medicines should be directed at 1-888-423-5436.
To report an adverse effect related to a Celgene medicine email us at email@example.com. You may also contact the FDA directly at www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088. Non-U.S. visitors should ask their healthcare provider for more information or contact the local health authority in your country. If you do post an adverse event on our page, we will follow-up with you in order to report the event.
Our social media communities are designed to spark a positive and productive dialogue and we hope that your contributions will add value to the overall dialogue. Celgene reserves all rights relating to Celgene accounts, including but not limited to, all rights to add, remove or modify any content or materials posted to the account(s), discontinue the account(s), block users who have “liked” the account(s) and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account(s). To learn more about Celgene’s Code of Business Conduct visit http://www.celgene.com/about/compliance/code-business-conduct-ethics/
Please be respectful as you comment on our page. Celgene reserves the right to remove the following types of comments from our page:
- Any remarks that disparage any product or service offered by Celgene or any other manufacturer or supplier
- Statements that are factually incorrect or misleading or violate another parties intellectual properties such as copyrights, trademarks, or service marks
- Offering of any health or medical advice in this forum or advice on which clinical trials or physicians or treatment centers might be appropriate for someone
- Any and all mentions of prescription or OTC (“Over the Counter”) medicines
- Comments that could be perceived as promoting any service or product
- Personal attacks, foul language, harassing comments
- Off-topic or unrelated to the post on which the user is commenting
- Contains personal information, e.g. email addresses, names of individuals, etc.
- Any other comment that Celgene determines to be offensive or inappropriate
- Any comment that violates LinkedIn’s User Agreement, Facebook’s Terms of Service, Twitter’s Terms of Service, Pinterest’s Terms of Service and Instagram’s Terms of Service.
Please note that links or references to other non-Celgene related sites included in our posts do not constitute an endorsement of the content of a third party site. Celgene claims no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Celgene reserves all rights relating to the Celgene social media accounts, including but not limited to, all rights to add, remove or modify any content or materials posted on the account, discontinue the account, block users from accessing our account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account.